Workshop at MS&T17: Powder Metals for Additive Manufacturing
Verder Scientific will be hosting a hands on techniques workshop on the “Preparation, Characterization and Analysis of Powder Metals for Additive Manufacturing” at this year’s MS&T17 in Pittsburgh, PA.
This workshop will provide hands on experience with live operating test systems for:
- Feed stock, particle size analysis and morphology
- Heat treatment for annealing, debinding and sintering
- C,S,N,O,H analysis of powder metals and finished products
- Recovery/recycling of non conforming products for re-use of feed stock materials
- Cutting, polishing and mechanical testing of finished products
Two Hour Course, offered on multiple dates/times:
Tuesday Oct. 10th, 2017: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday Oct. 11th, 2017: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. or 12:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh – West room on the second floor
Please join us for this unique opportunity to experience Additive Manufacturing from Start to Finish!
There is no charge to attend this workshop.
However, per-registration IS REQUIRED.
Space is limited to 25 people for each class.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER