Useful Tips for Efficient Grinding Processes in Laboratory Ball Mills
Then register for RETSCH’s Live Webinar Then register for RETSCH’s Live Webinar “Useful tips for efficient grinding processes in laboratory Ball Mills”!
In this Webinar, you will receive valuable information on how to improve your daily grinding routine and learn about new possibilities in ultrafine grinding:
- Introduction Ball Mills
- Tips &Tricks
- Choice of grinding jar and grinding ball material
- Size and number of grinding balls
- Dry grinding and ‘sample to grinding balls’ ratio
- Wet grinding and adequate viscosity of the sample
- Mechanical alloying and high energy input
- High Energy Ball Mill Emax, functional principle and cooling
- Application examples: Faster. Finer. Cooler.
Special Focus: High Energy Grinding
Ultrafine grinding in ball mills can be a time-consuming process. With the new High Energy Ball Mill Emaxit is now possible to considerably accelerate the procedure due to the mill’s extremely high speed and innovative cooling options. Moreover, it is suitable for pulverizing heat-sensitive sample materials to particle sizes in the nanometer range.
At the end of the Webinar, you will have the chance to download a package containing all relevant information.
Option 1: 07. December 2017; 9:00-10:00 CET,
Option 2: 07. December 2017; 16:00-17:00 CET
Dr. Tanja Butt, Product Manager RETSCH GmbH
Dr. Gerhard Beckers, Applications Specialist RETSCH GmbH